Breaded Sesame Chicken with Honey SauceBreaded sesame chicken with honey sauce. Cubed chicken breasts with mayonnaise,mustard and honey cooked in oven. Very easy and delicious appetizer.This is one of my favorite appetizer recipes.More chicken recipes>>>>>
Makes 6-8 servings
- 1/2 cup (125 g) fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 g) toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup (250) mayonnaise,divided
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 4 cups (1 kg) cooked chicken breasts.cubed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) clear honey
- In a large resealable plastic bag,combine bread crumbs and toasted sesame seeds.Mix well and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl,combine 1/2 cup(125 ml) mayonnaise,onion and ground mustard.Stir well,then toss cubed chicken with mayonnaise mixture.
- Preheat your oven to 425 F (210 C).
- Grease baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.Arrange breaded chicken cubes in one layer on greased baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small mixing bowl,combine honey and remaining 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise.Mix well and serve with breaded sesame chicken.