Oven baked honey maple chicken wings.Spicy chicken wings with honey,maple and BBQ sauce cooked in the oven.This is one of most delicious chicken wings recipes.
- 2 pounds (960 g) fresh chicken wings
- 1/2 cup (125 g) clear honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup 960 g) maple syrup
- 1 cup (250 g) BBQ sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425 F (220 C).
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange chicken wings in a single layer in lined baking sheet.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until chicken wings are tender.
- Meanwhile,in a mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients.Mix well and set aside.
- Remove baked chicken wings from the oven.
- Drain off grease.
- Pour honey mixture over chicken wings to coat well.
- Return chicken wings to the oven and bake for a further 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven,sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve.