- 4 pieces of cod fillet,skinless
- 2 tomatoes,sliced
- 2 oz(60g) breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- finely grated rind and freshly squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- fresh vegetables,to serve
Oven Baked Cod Fillet with Tomatoes
1.Arrange the fish in ovenproof dish.
2.Arrange the tomato slices on top.
3.Combine together breadcrumbs,fresh parsley,lemon rind and juice and oil with seasonin to taste.
4.Mix well and spoon mixture evenly over cod fillet.
5.Preheat oven to 400F(200C).
6.Place ovenproof dish in preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
7.Serve oven baked cod with fresh vegetables.