Fried eggs with quinoa and mushrooms.Very easy and healthy recipe.Cooked quinoa is very good for your health.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 red bell pepper,cubed
- 10 oz (300 g) tomatoes,sliced
- 1 small yellow onion,peeled and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and finely chopped
- 3 1/3 oz (40 g) uncooked quinoa
- 5 oz (150 g) mushrooms,washed and cubed
- olive oil for frying
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- dash of ground chili pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- fresh parsley and oregano
- grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa,according a cooking instruction. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped garlic and cubed onion.Fry until translucent.
- Add red bell pepper and mushrooms and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes,spices and greens.Reduce heat to low and simmer,stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked quinoa and mix thoroughly.
- Using a wooden spoon,make two nests in vegetable mixture.Beat in eggs.
- Season with salt and black pepper and cook until eggs rich desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve immediately.