Baked polenta with tomato sauce. Healthy polenta baked in oven and served with tomato sauce.Delicious! More polenta recipes>>>>>
- 2 cups (500 ml) milk
- 2 cups (500 ml) chicken stock
- 1 cup (250 g) yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup (250 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (500 ml) spaghetti sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Grease a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pot,combine milk and chicken stock.Mix well and,stirring, bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- When it is at a rolling boil, gently stir in the cornmeal, making sure there are no lumps.
- Reduce heat to low and continue cooking,stirring until thick, about 5 minutes.
- Remove polenta mixture from the heat and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Pour the polenta into the greased baking dish, and spread spaghetti sauce over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven until sauce bubbled,for about 10 minutes.