Oven baked beef taquitos. Very easy and delicious recipe. Easy & simple.
- 1 pound (480 g) ground beef
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese,softened
- 1 teaspoon ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (250 g) BBQ sauce
- salt to taste
- 1 cup 9250 g) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 15 small flour tortillas
- Cook ground beef in a medium nonstick skillet until browned and juices run clear.
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- In a large mixing bowl,combine cooked ground beef and remaining ingredients,except salt and tortillas.Stir well to combine. Add salt to taste.
- Spoon beef mixture into the center of each tortilla.
- Grease baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll up tortillas and place in a one layer on the greased baking sheet.
- Lightly grease top of tortilla rolls with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.