Fried chicken breasts with creamy sauce.Very delicious and easy chicken recipe.
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup (60 g) melted butter,divided
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups (500 g) heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl,combine salt,chili powder,garlic powder and cayenne pepper.Mix well.
- Sprinkle mixture over both sides of chicken breasts.
- In a large nonstick skillet,preheat 1 oz (30 g) of melted butter.
- Cook chicken breasts over medium high heat for about 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Remove fried chicken breasts from the skillet.
- Pour sour cream and remaining butter into the same skillet.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce thickens,for about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve fried chicken breasts with creamy sauce over cooked pasta.