Salmon Cevishe recipe.An excellent appetizer.Very healthy and delicious.
- 1 pound boneless and skinless salmon fillet,cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm ) cubes
- 1 shallot,diced
- 1 ripe avocado,peeled,pitted and cubed
- freshly squeezed juice of 1 lime
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- fresh chopped parsley
- In a large mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except parsley.
- Toss well and make sure salmon cubes and avocado well coated with lime juice.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and serve chilled with crusty bread.
- <<<<<More delicious recipe>>>>>