Cold Amaretto coffee. Very delicious Amaretto based dessert recipe.Simple and easy to make! Adapted from http://thewellflouredkitchen.com
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chilled coffee
- 3 tablespoons Amaretto liqueur,divided
- 4 scoops coffee ice cream
- 1/4 cup (60 g) chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup (125 g) heavy cream
- In a large mixing bowl,combine heavy cream and 1 tablespoon Amaretto liqueur. Beat until soft peaks form.
- Pour 1/4 cup (60 ml) chilled coffee and 1 tablespoon Amaretto liqueur into each cocktail glass.
- Add 2 scoops of coffee ice cream to each glass and top with heavy cream mixture and chopped almonds.
- Serve cold Amaretto coffee immediately.