Slow cooker chicken with pineapples. Chicken breasts with pineapples and vegetables cooked in slow cooker. Very easy and delicious chicken recipe!
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 20 oz (600 ml) can pineapple slices,drained and juice reserved
- 8 oz (240 ml) bottle nonfat Catalina salad dressing
- 1/4 cup (60 g) minced onion
- 2 tablespoons instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper,cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Grease slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl,combine reserved pineapple juice,salad dressing,minced onion,bouillon granules,onion powder and lemon pepper.Mix well.
- Pour juice mixture over chicken in slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-7 hours.
- Arrange cubed pineapples and bell pepper strips on top of chicken.Cook for a further 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove cooked chicken,pineapples and bell pepper from slow cooker and transfer on serving platter.
- In a small mixing bowl,combine water and cornstarch.Stir well until cornstarch dissolved.
- Add cornstarch mixture to slow cooker and cook,stirring,until sauce is thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.More slow cooker recipes>>>>>