Crock pot beef Stroganoff.Very popular and delicious beef Stroganoff cooked in slow cooker (crock pot).
- 2 pounds (960 g) beef stew meat
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) homemade beef broth
- 16 oz (480 g) sliced mushrooms
- 2 packages Lipton onion soup mix
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 2 1/2 cups (370 g) sour cream
- 1 package cooked egg noodles
- In a crock pot,combine Worcestershire sauce,beef stew,beef broth,sliced mushrooms and Lipton onion soup mix.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low-heat setting for 5-6 hours or until meat is cooked through.
- Stir in sour cream and half-and-half.
- Remove beef Stroganoff from crock pot.
- Serve over cooked noodles.