Fried spicy meatballs. Very delicious and easy recipe!Just try to cook it!
- 1 small yellow onion,peeled and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove,peeled and crashed
- 1 1/2 pounds (700 g) lean minced beef
- 1 large egg,beaten
- 1 oz (30 g) white breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- cooking oil fro frying
- In a large mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except cooking oil.
- Mix well.Shape mixture into walnut-sized balls.
- In a large nonstick skillet,heat cooking oil.Fry meatballs in shallow oil for about 15 minutes,turning once.
- Remove fried spicy meatballs from the heat and arrange on a warming serving plate.
- Serve with cooked rice and tomato sauce or gravy.
- More meatball recipes>>>>>