Fried pork chops. Very easy and simple pork recipe. Make it in 10 minutes!
- 2 pork chops (1 inch (2.5 cm)thicker)
- 1 cup (250g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) canola oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter,melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a shallow bowl,combine all dry ingredients.Mix well.
- Dredge the pork chops in flour mixture.
- In a large pan,heat canola oil and butter over medium-high heat.
- Add seasoned pork chops and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Serve fried pork chops with your favorite side dish.