- 8 oz (240 g) medium shell pasta,uncooked
- 1 pound (480 g) asparagus,trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 g) basil pesto
- 1/3 cup (80 g) julienned sun dried tomatoes in olive oil,drained
- 1/3 cup (80 g) mozzarella cheese,cubed
- fried egg, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 425 F (210 C).
- Lightly grease baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta,according the packing instruction. Drain well.
- Arrange trimmed asparagus in a single layer onto greased baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil,season with salt and black pepper.Toss well to combine.
- Roast in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until tender but crisp.
- Remove roasted asparagus from the oven,set aside and let cool, before cutting into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine cooked pasta,asparagus,pesto,drained sun dried tomatoes and cubed mozzarella.
- Stir well and serve immediately with fried egg.