- 1 cup onion,peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 pound(750 g) chicken breasts,boneless and skinless
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken
1.Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
2.Put onion on bottom of slow cooker;arrange chicken breasts on top.
3.Using a mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients together.
Mix well.Spoon mixture over chicken and onion and coat well.
4.Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6- 8 hours.
5.Serve slow cooker cranberry chicken hot.