Blue cheese-stuffed eggs. Very delicious appetizer.Surprise your guests!
Makes 8 servings
- 6 hard boiled eggs,peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese,crumbled
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon finely diced fresh celery
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- picked celery leaves for garnish
- Place all egg yolks in a medium bowl.
- Add mayonnaise,hot sauce,crumbled blue cheese and celery.Whisk until well combined.Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Transfer yolk filling to zipper-lock bag. Refrigerate overnight.
- Set aside 8 egg white halves,reserving remaining egg whites for another use.
- Remove yolk filling from refrigerator.
- Cut off corner of zipper-lock bag and pipe filling mixture into egg white halves, overstuffing each hole.
- Garnish stuffed eggs with extra hot sauce, blue cheese, celery, and celery leaves.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately. More appetizers>>>>>