Slow cooker chicken curry.This delicious chicken recipe belongs to Indian cuisine. Chicken breasts with vegetables and spices cooked in slow cooker.
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts,cubed
- 1 large yellow onion,peeled and halved
- 13 1/2 oz (405 ml) can coconut milk
- 6 oz (140 ml) can tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Garam Marsala
- green pepper, seeded and quartered
- salt to taste
- 2 dried red chili peppers (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a food processor,combine onion,green pepper,coconut milk,tomato paste,garlic, curry powder, garam masala and salt.
- Process until smooth.
- Arrange chicken breasts in slow cooker.Pour sauce over.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 5 hours.
- One hour before you’re ready to eat,open slow cooker, mix the cornstarch with two tablespoons of water until the cornstarch is completely dissolved. Add to the curry and mix well.
- Close slow cooker and cook for the remaining hour.