Tequila turkey sliders is perfect choice for any party! Adapted from http://sweetpeasandsaffron.com
Ingredients:Tequila Turkey Sliders:
- In a large mixing bowl,combine all slider ingredients.Mix well.
- Preheat nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Form 1-2 inch (2.5-5 cm) patties and,working in batches,cook for 2 minutes on one side.
- Flip,add slice of MontereyJack cheese,cover and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- For fresh guacamole,in a medium bowl,mash avocado with a fork.
- Mix in all remaining ingredients and serve immediately.More appetizer recipes>>>