Chilled coffee amaretto. Very delicious drink recipe.Very easy to make.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chilled strong black coffee
- 3 tablespoons Amaretto liqueur,divided
- 4 scoops coffee ice cream
- 1/4 cup (60 g) toasted almonds,chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 g) heavy (double) cream
- In a large mixing bowl,combine heavy cream and 1 tablespoon Amaretto.
- Beat until soft peaks form.Set aside.
- Pour chilled black coffee into cocktail glasses.
- Add 1 tablespoon Amaretto,then Amaretto mixture.
- Add two scoops of coffee ice cream to each glass.
- Top with whipped cream and chopped almonds.
- Serve immediately.More coffee recipes>>>>