- 1/4 cup(50 ml)mayonnaise with olive oil
- 1 clove garlic,minced
- 1/4 cup(50 ml) seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 large tomatoes,cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese,grated
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Oven Grilled Tomatoes
Preheat turbo oven grill to medium-high heat.
Combine mayonnaise and garlic in a small bowl.
Using another small bowl,combine breadcrumbs,cheese,salt and pepper.
Arrange tomatoes in disposable foil pan.
Brush with mayonnaise mixture,then top with breadcrumb mixture.
Put pan on preheated turbo oven..
Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
Serve oven grilled tomatoes warm.