Pork tenderloin with Marsala sauce. Fried pork chops with delicious sweet Marsala sauce. Very easy recipe.
- 1 pound (480 g) pork tenderloin,sliced into 1/2-inch (1.2 cm) slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sweet Marsala wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- all-purpose flour
- Lightly dust pork tenderloin with all-purpose flour.
- In a large nonstick skillet,heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add sliced and dusted meat and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove cooked pork from the skillet,then reduce heat to medium and add minced garlic.
- Cook garlic,stirring,for about 1 minute.Add wine and return pork to the skillet.
- Cook for a further 3 minutes or until meat no longer pink in the center.
- Remove fried pork from the skillet.
- Reduce heat to low.Stir in chopped parsley and simmer until wine mixture lightly thickened.
- Pour wine sauce over fried meat and serve. More pork recipes>>>>