Fried creamy chicken breasts.This is one of my favorite chicken recipes.Very easy and delicious.
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- extra virgin olive oil for brushing plus 1 extra tablespoon
- 1 large shallot,minced
- 5 oz (150 g) spreadable herb cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped tarragon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place chicken breasts in a large bowl.
- Brush both sides of chicken breasts with extra virgin olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Grease a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add chicken breasts and cook over medium-high heat until no longer pink in the center.
- Remove cooked chicken breasts from the heat and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium,then add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and minced shallots.
- Saute until shallots are lightly softened (for about 1 minute),then add herb cheese,chicken broth and lemon juice.
- Stir well until creamy and add chopped tarragon.
- Pour sauce over fried chicken breasts and serve immediately.