Slow cooker creamy herbed potatoes.Fingering potatoes with herbs,cheddar cheese and heavy cream cooked in slow cooker.Very delicious and easy side dish.
- 1 1/2 pounds (720 g) fingering potatoes,washed and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter,melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 g) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (125 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a slow cooker,combine fingering potatoes,melted butter,herbs and seasoning.
- Toss well.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- Add shredded cheese and heavy cream.Stir well to coat.
- Cook on high-heat setting for a further 15-30 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.