Pineapple cheese ball .Very easy and delicious dessert recipe.You can use it also as an appetizer.
- 2 packages (8 oz (240 g) each)) cream cheese,softened
- 8 oz 9240 g) unsweetened crushed pineapple,drained
- 1/4 cup (60 g) finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 cups (370 g) finely chopped walnuts
- In a mixing bowl,combine softened cream cheese,pineapple,green pepper,onion and seasoned salt.
- Beat until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator.
- Shape into a ball and roll in chopped walnuts.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve pineapple cheese ball with assorted crackers.