Ham and cheese sliders.An excellent appetizer. Delicious finger food!
- 24 white dinner rolls, cut into halves
- 24 slices honey ham
- 24 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 g) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 g) miracle whip
For Poppy Seed Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup(125 g) unsalted butter,melted
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small mixing bowl,combine mayonnaise and miracle whip.Mix well and set aside.
- Spread evenly mayonnaise mixture on each side of the roll.
- Place a slice of honey ham and Swiss cheese on one half of each roll.
- Make a sandwiches.
- Grease 9x13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place sandwiches in a greased baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- In a large mixing bowl,combine poppy seed,mustard,melted butter and Worcestershire sauce.Stir well.
- Spread butter mixture evenly over the tops of all the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes.