Slow cooker five-spice pork ribs. Pork ribs with vegetables and spices cooked in slow cooker.
- 16 oz (480 g) package frozen sweet pepper and onion stir-fry vegetables
- 3 pounds (1.44 kg) country-style pork ribs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) reduced-sodium beef broth
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground ginger
- Place frozen vegetables in slow cooker.
- Top with pork ribs and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl,combine beef broth,soy sauce,five-spice powder,garlic and ground ginger. Mix well and pour mixture over ribs.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours.
- Using a slotted spoon transfer cooked ribs and vegetables to serving platter,discard cooking liquid.More slow cooker recipes>>>>