Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells.This is one of my favorite chicken recipes.So creamy and delicious!
- 16 oz (480 g) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups (500 g) cooked chicken,shredded
- 2 cups (500 g) cooked broccoli,chopped
- 1 cup(250) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 21 jumbo pasta shells,cooked
- 2 cups (500 g) spaghetti sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (175 C).
- In a large mixing bowl,combine Alfredo sauce,shredded chicken,broccoli and cheeses.Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into cooked shells.
- Lightly grease 13x9 baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Evenly spread spaghetti sauce on bottom of baking sheet.
- Place shells in a baking pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve hot.