- 10 3/4 oz (320 ml) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz (240 g) cream cheese with chives and onion
- 1 1/4 oz(310 g) package Alfredo pasta sauce mix
- 5 oz(150 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup fresh water
- 2 lb(960 g) turkey breast tenderloin,cut into 3/4-inch(2 cm) pieces
- 2 cans(8 oz each(240 ml each)) sliced mushrooms,drained
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- hot cooked angel hair pasta
Slow Cooker Turkey with Mushroom Sauce
1.Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
2.In slow cooker,combine together cream of chicken soup,cream cheese and dry pasta sauce mix.
4.Slowly stir in evaporated milk and water.
5.Add turkey,mushrooms,carrots and onions to mixture in slow cooker.
6.Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
7.Serve slow cooker turkey over hot cooked pasta.